1) When placing the vehicle, try to put the bumper cars of the same type together. Do not put the plush electric toy car and the bumper car in the same place for business. The center of gravity of the plush electric toy car is too high, so it is easy to be knocked over by the bumper car.
2) The vehicles put together should be of the same model as much as possible to avoid large differences in size to prevent loss of balance in a collision.
1) Bumper cars must choose a flat and smooth use site, flat cement floor, tile floor, marble floor, etc.
2) Cracks or gaps on the ground will lead to poor ride comfort, and may also cause malfunction or damage to the electronic components of little kid bumper cars. It may also cause damage to the frame and breakages of the motor output shaft as well as the wheels.
3) Rough ground can easily cause excessive wear of the wheels. Then the replacement of bumped wheels, especially the replacement frequency of driving wheels, will increase accordingly.
4) The site should be level, and the slope should not exceed 10 degrees. Too large a slope may cause the bumper car to go uphill quickly, and the speed is too fast to be controlled when it goes downhill.
5) There should be no water ditches or pools around the site. In addition, comprehensive protective measures must be taken when there are water ditches and pools to avoid damage to vehicles and dangerous accidents.
6) The area of the business site should be proper. The maximum usable area of each bumper car should not exceed 10 square meters. China Amusement Equipment Information Network requires no less than 5 square meters. It would be better to have a special inflatable fence or guardrail at the business site to prevent pedestrians from entering and colliding with vehicles, thereby avoiding economic losses.
7) There should be no sharp metal parts or corners on the ground or around the business site, so as to prevent the damage of the bumper car body and the anti-collision strip by sharp objects.