Bumper cars are now in operation and popularized. The main business objects of bumper cars are children and many things are unfamiliar to children, so we still have to set some safety guidelines to protect children's safety.
The bumper car is a mobile facility. Equipment includes bumper rides and a level field. Bumper cars are divided into Skynet bumper cars, which have an electrified power grid on the ceiling; ground mesh bumper rides that are electrified through the floor, battery bumper cars with built-in batteries, which can be driven when fully charged. Bumper cars in professional playgrounds are all made of fiberglass. Generally, two people can sit in the car. There are amusement pedals for acceleration and steering wheels.
1. Pay attention to the instructions for riding: There are "Guidelines for Passengers" installed in prominent places in the bumper car amusement area. Please read carefully before riding, and do not climb over the fence. Passengers must wait outside the safety fence before boarding. When there are many people, line up and do not climb over the fence.
2. Children should be accompanied by their parents: Children are not allowed to ride in amusement park bumper cars alone.
3. Follow the instructions of the service staff: Passengers get up and down according to the instructions of the staff. When getting on and off, please pay attention to your feet to avoid bumping or falling.
4. Fasten the safety belt: Do not grab the bumper car before it stops in the square. Fasten the safety belt when riding, and check whether it is safe and reliable. Please hold the safety handle or other safety device with both hands when the car is running. The safe belt can't be undone.
5. Do not extend your body parts out of the cabin: When passengers take the battery bumper car, they should sit upright on the seat and do not move around, and must not stretch the limbs, head, neck and other body parts out of the cabin to avoid bumps, scratches and abrasions bruises. Do not intentionally shake the cabin. Passengers are strictly prohibited from leaving the cabin door without authorization.
6. Don't stand to take pictures: When the square bumper car is in operation, do not stand or squat casually, and it is not allowed to take pictures during the operation.
7. Take care of your own items: During operation, you should keep your own items properly, and do not scatter and throw decorative items that fall easily, please remove them in advance.
8. Don't panic when something unexpected happens: When the bumper car in the square is running, if there is a problem such as a stop, do not get off the car and wait for relief until the staff comes to help you.